Honda Grom banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So she's almost done, put the one side back together to get y'all a pic. It's carbon fiber vinyl wrap. I went with blacked out decals for now, but they'll be changing when I get the color in that I want. Don't mind the crap on the pictures, there's something stuck behind the lens.
Vehicle White Automotive tire Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle Light Motorcycle accessories Car Motorcycle Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Automotive exterior Car Motorcycle

·
Registered
281 Posts
Very good looking. I've got a 6' roll sitting next to the kitchen table. I've used it on a few toys. Good choice

·
Registered
281 Posts
http://simcarbon.com/

This is where I get mine. LOTS of options. Great for motorcycle bodywork. Easy to use with a bit of heat.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. It was a pain in the ass, but it's finally done!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you make me some stickers? :)

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app
Yes sir. If anyone is changing, painting, wrapping their plastics, and want a better decal option than factory, hit me up!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yea, that is great I like the color choices. We offer the 3M 1080 carbon fiber and the Di-noc CF film and that is a great product to work with.
Most professional shops use this film to wrap complete cars.

Here it is in racing stripe.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
918 Posts
Sure does look good but I sure know I do not have the patience to deal with all that haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts