Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video i put together real quick from the shots i got from last weekend... sorry for lack of really COOL video footage though, i forgot to record most of the time we were out riding, and other times i was out of sequence and hitting stop when i was wanting it to record, etc... i need to learn to check the gopro more often to make sure its going right... lol!

·
Registered
530 Posts
May not be "interesting" shots but I sure liked them. The sound is spot on what I'm looking for, verrrrrrrry nice!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I love the exhaust... definitely sounds perfect imho, is totally out of the way, and looks great to :) The stock airbox is in place here also, so all you are hearing is the exhaust note. If you open the airbox up, you'll get a lot of noise from that as well.

Those are the stock vee-rubber tires... I'm not wanting to spend much money on new tires for this particular bike yet... We did have a bit of a run on some wet pavement, but i sure as HELL did not test the tires out much in it based on what i've been reading... lol! These are not the roads (nor did i have the attire on) to do such things. Maybe some other day in some other setting (or just not risk it at all, and get better tires meant for it).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts