Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had ordered a Vagabond Fender Eliminator back in June 2014. I've not missed my OEM whale tale ever since. Last week, I noticed that the fender eliminator snapped, and my license plate and signals were dangling. All of that single cylinder vibration had taken its toll on the bend in the aluminum. I emailed Jesse at vagabond, and three days later I had a new (and improved design) fender eliminator at my front door.

This is the case with early adopters of products... sometimes they have issues, and newer, better iterations of the product are introduced. Vagabond Motorsports gets the highest review I could ever write for standing behind their products.

https://goo.gl/q84hTH

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I've heard they are doing that. I wonder if they'll send a replacement if it hasn't broke yet haha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine did the same. Called and they sent my upgraded replacement within days! Great people to do business with!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do you know if they will send replacement if you bought it 2nd hand? Only lasted 60 miles when I went BBK. Had it over 5k miles on stock bore and it was ok.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Do you know if they will send replacement if you bought it 2nd hand? Only lasted 60 miles when I went BBK. Had it over 5k miles on stock bore and it was ok.
This kind of stuff is making me wonder if I should add an extra support to mine. Geez.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts