Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dealers and distributors, we are all excited about this weekend’s V-Twin Expo in Cincinnati, OH! This will be the first time that we will be exhibitors at this show. We have many new products that we developed specifically for the V-Twin market. Come down and be the first to see our new meters, it’s worth a visit!
vtwin-expo.jpg

What is the V-Twin Expo?

Not open to the public, this is an industry-only event featuring world-class manufacturers, distributors and designers presenting their newest products and services. With over 200 exhibitors,relevant seminars presented by industry pros, networking, welcome party, industry awards and more.

Click here for the floor plan.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Well, pfft. You tell us to come down and check out your booth, then you say it's not open to the public. Pffffft! lol, na, good luck. I understand. I work in the auto industry and we have a booth at SEMA every year, but it's not open to the public. I'm sure you guys will have a good time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We enjoy your sense of humour and look forward to visiting your booth at the SEMA show next year.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
There's other vendors on here that might be going to show. Perfect place for suppliers and dealers to interact, meet, and work out business deals that help both. Meeting them in person is better than phone and email only.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah but I would think they Joao would contact the vendors in the vendor page of this site. Maybe I'm clueless and don't understand why you would get everyone's hopes up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts