Honda Grom banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Groms are selling faster than honda is shipping them out, and if you want one now you're going to have to pay up. Supply and demand applies to "used" products just as much as new. I don't think many people who have groms are selling them, and there are plenty of buyers who will buy at are near MSRP even for a used Grom in fresh condition - why do you think anyone should sell them for less? Would you?
That's how it used to be. Not any more. Both my local dealers have Groms sitting on the showroom floor. A year or two ago they sold them the same day they got them, within hours of getting them, now they don't. They sit there for awhile before selling.

Reactions: riderskate

·
Registered
62 Posts
That's how it used to be. Not any more. Both my local dealers have Groms sitting on the showroom floor. A year or two ago they sold them the same day they got them, within hours of getting them, now they don't. They sit there for awhile before selling.
They're still selling like hotcakes in PA/NJ. None of the dealers within 50 miles of philly had one in stock when I was looking for one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm seeing Grom's around here on CL for $4500 w/ a few thousand miles. They explain its for all the aftermarket "extras". With any motorcycle, "extras" are only worth it if you want/value those customizations. I'm a person who likes a stock bike and to make some minor upgrades, not totally trick it out. I remember years ago people I knew were buying Honda Rebel's cheap, then bobbing them out for about $1k (that was really trendy at the time). They later found they couldnt barely get what they bought for them, let alone cover all the upgrades. Just insanity!

Anyone have better luck in Fall?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just put a Corbin on my 2017....worth every penny !! Got a quote at a dealer for $4800. out the door. Not gonna happen! Talked them down to $4k, but told them I needed to be closer to $3K. They told me no way. Came home and there's a 2017 Grom chained to a lamppost with a For Sale sign on it. 500 miles, $2100. Previous owner had put it down, so some panels were scratched up, cost me about $50. for the panels and it runs and rides great. I ride it more than my CB1100.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a black 2015 about 200 miles on it bone stock $2,300. Got a 2015 about 2,000 miles full exhaust two brothers. Cold air intake with K&N air filter and controller red bike $2,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just wish I could find a grom for the price you guys are talking about never had one before but I want one but only have so much money to buy one no giveaways maybe

·
Registered
53 Posts
@JuniorChavez the posts in this thread are a couple of years old so the prices will vary. I just bought a 2018 ABS with 196 miles on it for $2,500 and it was perfect and all bone stock. It looked just like it did sitting on the floor at the dealer. This is in the DC/Baltimore area. I would cruise Facebook marketplace for what you're looking for.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts