Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my tyga carbon end can today. Very happy looks the nuts only took two weeks No customs ???the bike coming on nicely

·
Registered
213 Posts
How long did it take them to notify you that your parts shipped? I ordered last week and it still says "processing" on my order..even though all the parts i ordered were in stock.

Any pictures??

·
Registered
235 Posts
How long did it take them to notify you that your parts shipped? I ordered last week and it still says "processing" on my order..even though all the parts i ordered were in stock.

Any pictures??
I also made an order last week and my order also says processing. I tried emailing them but no response yet. But the first time I ordered from them about a month ago I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number in a day or so.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post some pictures the order always say processing it's the fourth order I had with no problems ��

·
Registered
223 Posts
The Tygas look good, sound is decent. All in All a winner.
I love mine. Trying to decide between ordering the pipes to make it a full system and the CRG lanesplitter bar end mirrors. I've set a $100 per month budget for mods, so I can't do both until November. :sad:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Tyga Carbon Oval Slip-on exhaust. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. It is totally proportioned for the Grom. Great price. Knew it would work with any FE kit. I ordered it from Central Florida Power Sports ( yes, they are distributing some cool stuff). John from CFPS actually sold me his display model which is the one in the pic. It came in a couple of days, actually 2 weeks before my Grom. My first mod. It is a perfect fit for this bike, IMHO. PERFECT! I mounted the Yosh FE with flashers in high mount, and no problems whatsoever. Seriously. It is simply beautiful. Now, when doing a slow cruise, please play it's favorite song by shifting from second to third to fourth and back again while using the clutch but leaving the throttle at the same position. Then repeat. God I love it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just got an email from Tyga today, Used the default shipping method, ordered last thursday or wednesday

Sorry to de-rail the thread

Good looking exhaust!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts