Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to put your GROM up against some other GROMs??!? Lets find out who can ride theirs the quickest, in the 4th Annual Twist-N-Gone Drag Race at the Brown County Dragway in Beanblossom, IN!

October 11-12!!!

As always there is of course the racing happening, but also an awesome ride through the area the night/day before, as well as LIVE MUSIC, partying, and camping!!! This is a great way to get out, meet some other GROM & Scooter riders, and have FUN!

This year there will be a GROM-only class, sponsored by ComposiMo!

There will be two sub-classes, Stock and Modified... Stock basically you can do whatever to the bike, but no engine internals or power adders can be run... in the Modified class, it is basically anything-goes, but the bike must retain the GROM appearance, and of course in either case, it has to actually be a GROM (no pit bikes with GROM bodywork, etc).

So GET YOUR GROM ON!!!! Come on out, hang out with us, meet new friends, and also check out the ComposiMo MSX125! I'll be there, and will be (slowly ;) ) racing it in the Stock class!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Interesting. Might have to check this out, maybe.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I may go. Depends on work schedule. But... I really need to beat Alan on #2

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last chance BUMP! OCTOBER 11-12

Wanna come out and have a good ride, great racing, and party with a LIVE BAND all night???!? Get your Grom on at the Twist-N-Gone! Registration ENDS TODAY!!! I'll be there with the White ComposiMo DraGROM! Bring yours out to!!! ;) See ya on the starting line!

Twist and Gone!

·
Registered
59 Posts
:( shame I live in the wrong country. Someone better take a camera I would love to see some pics and videos from this. :in love:

And shouldn't the Grom's class be called "Twist and Grom!!" ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll probably be there, more than likely on the rat Passport. At this point it still runs better than my Grom (regearing is on the agenda for the weekend along with installation of the Speedo Healer thingie).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts