Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the items I bought from him and recieved a couple days later in perfect condition, the amount of time he spent to help me out by building a custom opmid mount still amazes me. Words can't describe how far beyond amazing this guy is. Thanks once again!

·
Registered
62 Posts
+1 on that! Turps been helping me (in great detail mind you) get the WB2 he sold me all set up and going. Everything was packed up nicely and in perfect shape. Stand up guy.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
+1 on that! Turps been helping me (in great detail mind you) get the WB2 he sold me all set up and going. Everything was packed up nicely and in perfect shape. Stand up guy.
Ahh. so this is who you are. i wasnt sure.

I only hope to educate.

As for the mount, i got laid off 3 months ago, so i need things to do, otherwise i pretty much go insane. The weird thing... I was /the/ engineer at that company. Before i got there, progress was slow and the motto pretty much was 'cover it under warranty.' As rather than address a problem and make a change, the solution was just to replace it when it broke.

Anyway. Dont fret, i hated the place. 2 weeks before that, i was about to walk out, but didnt because my boss was on a 2 week vacation and didnt want to leave him hanging.
But, if anyone knows of a cool place that needs a new engineer, let me know. :) Willing to relocate anywhere that has snow.

Also, Im 24, and everyone wants 5 years of experience. Reminds me of will ferrell's naked hobo sculpture skit on snl.

Hey how's this for a short story. A guy can't sell his blood cause he's got hepatitis, but he can't afford hepatitis medicine unless he sells his blood.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
LOOK INTO ATLAS COPCO TOOLS IN MICHIGAN. ;) They pay well and benefits are awesome. (I have 1st hand experience)

Anyway, bought small tidbit from him as well, and he charged 5$ under asking price. good man.Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I 4th this motion , straight up guy, great mounting bracket for my oil cooler I purchased from him, great price fast shipping.. thanks bro, good luck on the job search, if we had snow i would offer you a slot with my company... put my name and contact for references, it will be positive feedback

1 - 5 of 5 Posts