Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this what we need?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Strokd. That is more than I knew. I wonder just how adjustable it needs to be for a 180 kit.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Have you actually had any luck with the TwoBro's Juicebox? Honestly I wouldn't touch one with a 10ft pole if ya gave it to me haha. Not being sarcastic, genuinely curious if you've had a positive experience ;)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Either way it doesn't matter much to me. Like I said in another thread, I am going to let Dezzie buy all the cool hop-ups, try them out and then wait for him to tell me what is good and what is not. :big smile:

Reactions: froggie3kb

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
The fun part is being patient. With these things going to be as big of a hit as they are I'd say by the time most of us are going to really need it we'll have a killer setup available from the best in the business like Dynojet/ Bazzaz etc .

Been trying to find out what most of the Thai guys have been doing but it looks like they seem to be going the route in the video and mentioned above without any real fine tuning and adjustability.

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
we need one of these, but more importantly, we need to figure out what ecu plug we have first...... HINT HINT COMPOSIMO.... lol

EFI Controllers - Electronic Jet Kit - Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Sportbikes, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Dirt Bikes
Yes, cough cough hint hint lol.

Contract the bike out for big $$ to Dynojet & Bazzaz too. I bet they would loooove to get their hands on it. Was told by both on the last few all new models Honda was greedy and didn't give them a model prior to launch which killed their time table.

·
Registered
677 Posts
how would you go about adjusting that one?
click on the install instructions and look at page #2. it has numbers. so it takes the stock map and just bumps it up to add fuel, and the numbers are adjustable. like 4-9 or something like that

Reactions: gromhawk

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I will wait for bazzaz to get an efi box. I have his full kit on my gsxr1000. It's flawless. I'm sure my grom also needs a quick shifter for those times I drag race it or cut hot laps on the track.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
I will wait for bazzaz to get an efi box. I have his full kit on my gsxr1000. It's flawless. I'm sure my grom also needs a quick shifter for those times I drag race it or cut hot laps on the track.
Lol working with Annitori on a QS. They make the best stand alone QS on the market, supply all of the WSBK guys etc. One of the most standup companies backing their product I've ever dealt with.

After buying my first QS I swore I'd never own another bike without one. It's amazing how much it transforms the whole experience even when you're not wide open throttle all the time. When you are though, nothing better than knee on the ground full tilt on the track with the throttle pinned and being able to click that next gear without disrupting the suspension etc and being able to grab that gear before the guy in front/behind you.

Gawd! Gets me excited and makes me wanna go blast down the road just talking about it lol.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ill probably get flamed for this but..... I wish the Grom had a carb. I know carbs. I have tuned a bunch of carbs. I already have the knowledge, tools and experience I need to make the carb work on the stock bike and with any mods I make.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Have you actually had any luck with the TwoBro's Juicebox? Honestly I wouldn't touch one with a 10ft pole if ya gave it to me haha. Not being sarcastic, genuinely curious if you've had a positive experience ;)
Lol I haven't, no. I just know a few Z125 guys running them, no idea on good or bad.. I'm still pretty green to the small engine efi stuff

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
With a few google searches the euro CBR125 does use a 33pin ecu and while I'm only 99% sure the Grom uses a 33pin as well (I can't seem the original photo where I saw the ecu) which would mean the CBR125 EJK fuel controller should be a plug and play affair which would be great.. We just need to confirm the Groms ecu style

1 - 20 of 27 Posts