Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,233 Posts

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not used to seeing a plot in hp and speed instead of hp, tq and rpm. 2.5 hp over a stocker, I am going to have to read someone's build thread. I see the exhaust.
those reading options were available but cost more. three pulls for HP was only $25

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Impressive Lenny! Thanks for posting up the results. What's next on the mod list?
i think at this point it's going to be all cosmetic stuff. nothing gawdy tho...

and the wait for the BBK that i want :smile:

u know what im going to say so i wont say it :disappointed:
:kiss:

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you get a chance to mess with the fuel controller any?
yes. the guy was really cool about letting me do that.

green all fuel adjustments OFF
red all fuel adjustments 1/4 turned
blue the recommended setting from a guy in Thailand

once i go big bore, i'm going to spend the money and have the dude actually take the time to fine tune everything

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What fuel were you running when you did the dyno?

I have the same mods as you except for no controller and got 11.2hp at 7400rpm. This could just be a variance in the dyno equipment used or ambient conditions. I was using "super" pump gas (91 or 92 whatever it is in CA) but no controller of any kind.

View attachment 4699
last night, low humidity and kinda chilly (for florida). i'd say it was like 68 degrees last night when dyno'd. 93 octane. a fellow grom rider and i discussed your dyno reading and we both agree it could possibly be the difference in dyno machines.

· Registered
3,802 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.