Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Get rid of the Ducati stickers, and that ridiculous cover thing over the headlight, then... GOLDEN!!

OMG man, I want that so bad!!! :D
I agree totally with this! 125 Honda Streetfighter FTW

Although that kit to make it look like a CBR was pretty cool as well!

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Well bah-humbug! LOL
after all the $$$ i threw at my Ruck in parts and stuff I think the only thing I'll be changing on the Grom will be the handle bars.

who the hell am I kidding. I'll end up throwing more $$$ at the Grom than my Ruck:crying:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Maybe Ducati is wishing that they thought of it first .... but it is a HONDA, and always will be. Putting stickers on it that say Ducati is rediculous. I also would never scrape the Honda stickers off my Honda.

·
Registered
230 Posts
after all the $$$ i threw at my Ruck in parts and stuff I think the only thing I'll be changing on the Grom will be the handle bars.

who the hell am I kidding. I'll end up throwing more $$$ at the Grom than my Ruck:crying:
Well, I never had a Ruck or anything cool like that to throw all sorts of $$$ at! LOL The Grom will be my first bike, too, so I plan on throwing all sorts of obscene money at it, ROFL.

·
Registered
294 Posts
To me thats almost like.... hmmm.... like a kit car Fiero with a Ferrari body kit on it... trying to be something it'll never be... lol!

If you're going to mod, give it some of your OWN style... imho.

BUT... the only way i think i'd do that though, because there is ALWAYS that "but"... Is if i HAD a big Ducati Monster, and wanted to do it up to match... THAT would be the exception i think... :) Kinda like the guys who own/ed NSR50's and made them look like their big bikes... that can come off cool in pics :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
To me thats almost like.... hmmm.... like a kit car Fiero with a Ferrari body kit on it... trying to be something it'll never be... lol!

If you're going to mod, give it some of your OWN style... imho.

BUT... the only way i think i'd do that though, because there is ALWAYS that "but"... Is if i HAD a big Ducati Monster, and wanted to do it up to match... THAT would be the exception i think... :) Kinda like the guys who own/ed NSR50's and made them look like their big bikes... that can come off cool in pics :)
BOO! haha I don't know about looking exactly like that, but I definitely want my Grom to look like a little Streetfighter. :D

Besides, you shouldn't even be on here, John. You should be busy working on a single-sided swingarm for me!!! LOL :crazy:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts