Honda Grom banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
In Maryland I had to turn in my plates BEFORE canceling insurance. BTW we had two year registration stickers and if you returned the tags before the end of the first year the DMV refunds your money for the next year. NJ might pro-rate like that then just go through the regular new tag process.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.