The my daughters bike has around 800mile on it and around 60 miles on the Light Bore Kit
The bike has the following mods
1. Yoshimura RS9 Full Exhaust
2. K&N R1100 Pod filter with air sensor mounted in the end.
3. Yuminashi Light Bore Cylinder and Piston - 150cc
4. Yuminashi Standard Head Race CAM
5. Yuminashi Valve Springs
6. Yuminashi Light Bore Injector
7. Yuminashi Light Bore Controller.
8. Std Gearing
9. Larger Mitchelin Pilot Rear Tyre (140) which has an increased rolling diameter of around 2%.
After a Dyno session we got 13BHP (thread called Simon Audis Bike Got Dyno'd)
The bike does around 75 on the flat sitting up right with my daughter on it.
The Exhaust and Filter gave around 4 to 5mph and the Bore Kit the same another 5 mph - the CAM and Controller probably added 1 or 2 MPH - but allow the fuel to be adjusted some (not all)
The best results saw 13.07HP at around 8500 RPM
If you look to the graph - different runs - different conditions you see on the bottom Graph - AFR results about 12.7 is the red line - below it is rich above it is weak - acceptable would be 11.5 to 13.5.
Blue Line - No Controller
Red Line - Final Positions on Controller
Green - Intermediate run - more Torque - Less HP
Finally we did a through gear run.
I am a big guy - and can get 77 on a down hill - tail wind - 62 or so coming back up that hill - into wind - it was a windy day - does around 72 on flat.
My daughter is less effected by hills and wind - but she gets 75 on the flat.
I suggest you start with the K&N R1100 and the Yoshimura exhaust - probably the cheapest gain.