Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks y'all I'm located Metairie, Louisana! And bought it at Honda of New Orleans. Bike came in on Saturday.
Don't know if they told you all this, but I'm the guy from the Hammond dealer who is getting the red one. They were telling me that you were trying to decide whether to go ahead with the black, or wait for the red to come in. Hope you enjoy it! I would've picked it up if you had decided on red.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't know if they told you all this, but I'm the guy from the Hammond dealer who is getting the red one. They were telling me that you were trying to decide whether to go ahead with the black, or wait for the red to come in. Hope you enjoy it! I would've picked it up if you had decided on red.
Damn that's crazy. I didn't quite understand what was going on because back in the begging of June I left my deposit. Woman said I was third on the list. Then when I picked up today they only got two black ones and that was it. So I guess someone backed out?? I waited long enough that color didn't matter. I'm sorry if it makes your wait longer. Did they give you some sort of date??

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
says content is currently unavailable.
Basically it is my local ruckus group saying that a gy6 swapped ruck will destroy a Grom. Almost worth putting some money on a race. The guy who is in service owns a swapped ruck and rode the grom. Said there is no comparison, the grom will destroy it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Seriously, no worries. I just put my deposit down a week ago today, so it was just a bonus when they mentioned you might hold out for the red. I was leaning towards black at first, but I'm like you and just want to get one. They're telling me it should be in by next weekend. Of course, I'll be out of town until the following Tuesday. Maybe it'll come in early next week and I can get a few miles on it before I leave Friday night.
Btw, didn't see your name on the Louisiana riders posts. Head over there and check it out. We're working on a few meet ups, either here or BR.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Basically it is my local ruckus group saying that a gy6 swapped ruck will destroy a Grom. Almost worth putting some money on a race. The guy who is in service owns a swapped ruck and rode the grom. Said there is no comparison, the grom will destroy it.
I love my ruck but once I get my grom I'll be riding that more than the ruck.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
where is alphabet(rwdfwd)?

yo 1bad wants red but he took black!!!

this is the perfect storm... dont know what city he is in though...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts