Honda Grom banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Grom from Shawnee Honda in Oklahoma On the 15th of last month. My co-worker was excited/curious as to what this 'Grom' is because i talked about it every day since April when i put the deposit down. The next day i rode it to work and my co-worker was very excited to see it and I let him test ride it in the parking lot. He then said,' I'd rather have this than a Chopper.' I told him how limited they were and he was kinda bummed out.
The very next day he said he Found 3 within 100 miles from us with nobodies name on them. He picked one up for less than what i paid for mine, 33xx$.
I was in total shock on how fast he found one and needless to say how many were still available.

So my point is, There are Groms out there that are sitting in showrooms waiting for people to come pick them up and enjoy the intensity of Hondas new bike. You don't have to sit around and wait 3-6 months for one. Do a little research, look for Small Honda Dealerships and i guarantee you'll find one.

He didn't want one until he rode it. Now both Groms Sit outside Discount Tire Co. in Oklahoma!!

Hopefully this influences a couple of you all to search for the Bike. If you really want it, GO GET IT!!!

Grom On And KCCO!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just informing some who are just now putting a deposit on them

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ha too funny. I never of the grom until last thurs at 3pm while watching a ruckus rally video. I bought mine fri am. It was hard work to find it. It wasnt til I made about 3 calls until I realized what a rarity this bike is.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was fortunate that I work at my Honda dealer and was able to get mine after the one person had a deposit took it back.

Sent from my SGS3 using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Stop spreading lies!!!! Must be an Oklahoma thang!

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
If you want it, go and get it and work hard for it. Life is all about what you make it and how you use what is between your ears "brain"

Now to all you GROM owners ride safe.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My co-worker bought his in Texas. Said there was a couple more he found. I can ask him which ones and get you the numbers

Reactions: MSX125

·
Registered
659 Posts
Kyle has 11 on a waiting list, Selma has 4 and New Braunfels has 6 on a waiting list according to my dealer. Prospects of finding one in this area are zero.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a Honda dealership 3 blocks from my house & they had one that was for sale, But they never called me & I was down there & seen it & sat on it. & said I have to find one now, Found 1 in Black 110 miles away & that weekend when to go get it. I love it. There out there you just have to look & call around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shawnee honda has 3 with noones name on them!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts