Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a couple post about people not thinking the OEM luggage rack will work with ComposiMo Tidy tail.

Well it does work, I have both installed on my Grom, and they look great together.

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
when im in tight quarters with my ruck.. i just grab the bar at the back and move the rear end around.. i have done this with my grom but i dont want to pull up on the plastics or the tail light.. a bar back there that looked decent would work wonders.. and if the rack looks clean from the side.. i might go this route.. so i can tie on a bear flipping ppl off.. nah jk heh

·
Registered
135 Posts
I also have a luggage rack coming in from tyga, how is the bolt that came with composimo tidy tail, is it long enough to use for both or did you have to get a longer one.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i thought the problem was the tail tidy wouldnt fit stock blinkers with luggage rack?

either way, i have my luggage rack coming today!!!
It won't work with the stock blinkers and tail tidy. That's why I sold it to you. :wink:

It looks like it works with the mini's though.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also have a luggage rack coming in from tyga, how is the bolt that came with composimo tidy tail, is it long enough to use for both or did you have to get a longer one.
I used composimo supplied bolts.

·
Registered
174 Posts
That looks perfect. Honda should have just made it like that. I think I'll run the same setup when I get mine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah I like the rack. It doesn't fit with the tidy tail and Thai blinkers. So I put a couple washers in between and it works great.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Supermoto Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
234 Posts
A quick question regarding the installation of the rack. Mine came with instructions in Thai and while it's obviously not rocket science I do have a question. There's a tab on the bottom rear of the underseat panel and a matching hole in the rear fender assembly. When you install the rack I assume you can no longer fit this tab into the fender hole?

My thanks in advance...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts