Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Come out and join us on our second edition of Throttle Thursday. We will be meeting at our homies shop in Fremont, CA this time around at 6:30pm and will be rolling out at 7:30pm. All Genius X Ride Easy will be rolling out from our shop at 6:30pm to Fremont. if you would like to roll out with us to Fremont, come gassed up and ready to leave by 6:30pm at our shop. All mini motors are welcomed! Route will be announced before roll out. If ya'll have any questions, feel free to DM us via Instagram. @allgeniusmaterial or Rideasy_

All Genius Material
761 Mabury Road Suite 85 San Jose, CA 95133

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuuuuuu. I hella forgot. Have you guys left yet?
Sorry bro, I was busy all day yesterday until the ride out. Didn't see this till now. Not sure if you made it out or not, but I hope you did! If not, stay tuned for next month!

Here's a couple of shots from yesterday. Didn't get a good shot of all the groms yesterday, but there must have been over 10 groms that came out to Throttle Thursday. Seems like there are more groms than ruckus now! A 33mi Route from Fremont to San Jose/Santa Clara to Milpitas was just enough for everyone to enjoy. Not too long and not too short of a ride. Thanks again for everyone that made it out. Im not sure if anyone else here on the forums came through. There were too many people to account for! Follow @allgeniusmaterial and @rideeasy for updates on local rides or if you guys have questions concerns about upcoming rides. Hope to see ya'll next month!

The roll out from the brothers from Hella Bastos/Shop the Clique's spot. We had about 48 riders come out to ride which was one of the biggest group rides we had so far. It gets bigger everytime.

Our friends Jason from mopedmotion and Big Chris came out to join the ride also. Props to them for making the trip out all the way from SF/ Daly City.

All that Carbon Fiber:smile:

Also had a couple monkeys ride out with us. Dope builds from these guys.

Our boy from Audacity (satin white grom) and our boy Steven (satin green grom) and our boy Eric with the pink/white honda ruckus GET.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What up ya'll,

Its that time of the month again. We will be throwing our third edition of Throttle Thursdays tomorrow. We hope to see familiar faces and even more excited to see new ones. All 2 wheel riders are welcome but up to 200cc prefered.We'll be rolling out at 7:30pm at the All Genius Material headquarters so come gassed up and bolts tightened! We will announce the route once we see how many riders will be attending which probably wont be until the day of. If the group is big, we will hit up expressways to avoid groups getting stuck at lights, but if we're short on attendance this week, we'll hit up side streets. See ya'll there!

·
Registered
308 Posts
in for Thursdays! I'm typically off work at 6:30pm from Alameda though, so I would have to truck it out from there..

·
Registered
1 Posts
first post, going to pick up the grom in the next week or so, just curious if we are be able to ride on highway 1 on the coast? not planning to take it on 880 or something but i feel like highway 1 is not that fast and grom should be able to keep up the traffic there right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts