Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 670
Yeah it costs a lot of money. Yeah it's a lot of work. But I've never had so much fun or gotten so much attention from a vehicle I've owned. Well, at least until I get my Grom.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first and last time I had a hot chick on my slammed & stretched Ruck, I tipped it in a corner. Too low for two! One of the biggest motivators for the Grom is that I want two-up again.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Killer Ruck Gleech. I'd love to have one like it but the cost of entry is too steep for me when I consider the limited use I would get out of one.

·
Registered
325 Posts
no worky for me

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks rkwfxd. Got a nice group of people here in the Twin Cities to ride with. That's half the fun.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I suppose its like anything else. I didnt know jeepers until I bought my jeep. Bet if I had a ruck id meet other owners. Honna focus on the Grom for now.

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
918 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger on a Ruckus to trick out, until I heard about the Grom. Trying to decide if I want a functional grom, or a show stunna grom. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like the gy6 swaped tricked out ruckus, but haven't gone that route because I want to keep my ride hieght and put on a supermoto tires. I love to take mine through the trails in the woods behind my house and a streched ruck would probably snap in half and bottom out all the time. I am a hp junkie so the additional power of the 150cc is definately desirable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts