Honda Grom banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't do anything at work, been constantly checking hondagrom website for modifications do's and don't :) hope our office is not monitoring web use :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My addiction gotten worst after getting my bike yesterday. I was monitoring the site on my mobile phone at first but it's hard to see the detailed mods :) now back to mobile stalking.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I have a 15" mac laptop and a 27" LG screen attached...

I keep a window open all day tucked away in the corner in case my boss comes to my desk...

·
Registered
918 Posts
I work for the DOI and I have not been caught yet but I have been cutting down. I have a feeling I will get told something sooner or later about being on this site at work.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not sure if my new office has tracking, oh well if they do. Right now I have an estimating program, iheartradio, and hondagrom in the bookmark toolbar. No shame.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I work at a honda shop so i say its work related. Lol but i do what i want as long as i get customers takin care of and orders in on time he dont get to upset. Shit im trying to make him money too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well with the amount of traffic hondagrom is getting, NSA probably thinking GROM stands for "grenade rocket on mobile" :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts