Honda Grom banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't do anything at work, been constantly checking hondagrom website for modifications do's and don't :) hope our office is not monitoring web use :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My addiction gotten worst after getting my bike yesterday. I was monitoring the site on my mobile phone at first but it's hard to see the detailed mods :) now back to mobile stalking.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I work for the DOI and I have not been caught yet but I have been cutting down. I have a feeling I will get told something sooner or later about being on this site at work.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not sure if my new office has tracking, oh well if they do. Right now I have an estimating program, iheartradio, and hondagrom in the bookmark toolbar. No shame.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I work at a honda shop so i say its work related. Lol but i do what i want as long as i get customers takin care of and orders in on time he dont get to upset. Shit im trying to make him money too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well with the amount of traffic hondagrom is getting, NSA probably thinking GROM stands for "grenade rocket on mobile" :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Say what????
If you can install software on your work PC, you can connect via SSH somewhere off the network, then proxy all your web traffic through SSH to your off-site machine. They won't know what sites you are visiting, just that you have an SSH connection open.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts