Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting to the point where I've got no room with all the bikes and parts I have.

Anyone else have issues with hoarding?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Getting to the point where I've got no room with all the bikes and parts I have.

Anyone else have issues with hoarding?
Haha sounds like me too, 7 bikes here, rubber boats, tons of other crap, just sold my scuba gear to make a little room,
we have 3 sheds in our garden and the wife has one almost full of magazines, starting to think we have issues.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a garage and a 20ft container and I've still had to store a couple of bike up at my brothers.

Might have to spend the day having a sort out.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ummm 6 bicycles, 4 dirt bikes, 1 harley, 3 trucks, 1 jeep, 1 VW bug, 1 boat, 1 motorhome.

My toybox is beyond full.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I sold my Honda ch80, two pocket bikes and have a Yamaha rd200 listed for sale. I'll use the grom more than all of them combined. luckily at this point my grom will be 500 bucks out of pocket. Not bad.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
That is good. I sold an old insurance policy so it will pay for the Grom and then some. I need to sell the XR100 to make some room and I also need to get rid of some bicycles and I would LOVE to get rid of that stupid boat but my wife loves it. Even though we have not used it in years.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Yeah there is always that, but if I sold it I could buy something I currently need and would use, not have it just in case I need it in the future.

Managed to stack the bikes a bit better.

I was waiting for a picture to surface! :)...it almost looks like you might still have some room in there, no need to sell anything yet! :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yeah there is always that, but if I sold it I could buy something I currently need and would use, not have it just in case I need it in the future.

[/QUOTE

I wish we had those KSR's here in the states! damn you! I'm trying to get one of my relatives to ship me one from Paris... I mean if you want to sell one I'd be more than happy to paypal you some $$$:sneakiness:

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts

looks like my gun safe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts