Honda Grom banner

61 - 80 of 2756 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I did my CBT in the end of July and was having too much fun on the MSX to even think about lessons when the weather was great. Now the weather is starting to turn shit , I'm regretting not starting lessons then. Then next spring I'm probably gonna have lots of bad habits from riding this as well :(

·
Registered
619 Posts
Custom 8 dollar fender eliminator......... Seat mod,,,, Everyone should do this.. i can ride for hours without pain... foam was free from a old acura integra seat...:smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Today I arrived home from work to find that the screw had fallen out of my rear indicator, causing it to drop off.

To remedy this, I switched all the indicator retaining screws for st/st button heads and installed them with a little bit of thread lock.
Try and fall off now! Lol.

Sent from my HTC One
And the screw that fell out is not available. The front is which sucks. I ordered a new turn signal.

Sent from my SGS3 using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Did some burnouts with LateNA and some local ruck guys at cruising the coast. No one got a ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
674 Posts
Looks great and so clean. How close is you right rear indicator to the exhaust? Looks real close there. I still can't decide if when I finally pass my full license to get rid of the stock rear. I must be the only one on the forums that actually likes that having extra bit of length.
nope, not the only one! havent really found the perfect eliminator yet, and since im gonna ride it in wintertime as well i might keep it for now..!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok after literally working on the grom for 12 hours I am done. Mods installed and done today are

Plasti dipped the front forks
Installed 14t front sprocket and 33t cnc rear sprocket
Installed composimo extension kit. I chose medium length because i thought the full length was to long.
Installed 6" rear lowering bracket
Installed new chain
Installed new custom one off yoshimura exhaust with custom big bore header
Stock rear sets powdercoated flat black

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Mine is going to be sitting safe and dry and clean under her new 68" BBQ cover awaiting her new gel filled seat next Wednesday.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ok after literally working on the grom for 12 hours I am done. Mods installed and done today are

Plasti dipped the front forks
Installed 14t front sprocket and 33t cnc rear sprocket
Installed composimo extension kit. I chose medium length because i thought the full length was to long.
Installed 6" rear lowering bracket
Installed new chain
Installed new custom one off yoshimura exhaust with custom big bore header
Stock rear sets powdercoated flat black

I love with your set up and color

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Put on the ss brake lines, did an airbox mod, put a better bulb in the headlight, and installed some pink LED strips!

What else do you do on a rainy Sunday?
looking good Sassy.

I have some red LED strips that I want to put on. where did you wire them into and did you have to use a 12v fuse?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Looks great BlueRidge!
Are the Protaper bars lower than stock? What is the width like?

Sent from my HTC One
yah they are lower and the pull back angle is not as far.. the width feels perfect.. maybe a little wider.. but feel fine.. now with the bar end mirrors i can finally see behind me.. lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
looking good Sassy.

I have some red LED strips that I want to put on. where did you wire them into and did you have to use a 12v fuse?
We originally planned to put them on the same circuit as the license plate lamp but there wasn't enough juice to light them both up. We just installed a 12v fusible link and a switch running from the battery to the lights. This was a better idea anyway as they can now be switched on if the bike is parked and ignition off if she wants to do this.

61 - 80 of 2756 Posts