Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 2733 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Shite weather today :( But 2 things arrived so wasn't all bad.

Firstly my hondagrom.net stickers arrived so got them on.
DSC_0218_zps3b8f8263.jpg DSC_0219_zps55f2205a.jpg

Then my new mirrors arrived so had some fun putting them on.

DSC_0213_zps71baf3c5.jpg
Before
DSC_0214_zps2bf60cf0.jpg
After
DSC_0215_zpscec74918.jpg DSC_0216_zps4f18fc5d.jpg

Shame the colour didn't quite match the levers but I can live with that. I was hoping the under-cowl from Tyga would turn up today, so I've still got something to look forward to.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks for answering him for me guys!! It works great chally! You dont even need a rag if you don't care.

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I had my new number plate (license plate for US members) arrive this morning so I could finally fit my ComposiMo TidyTail.
It's a great bit of kit and was quick and easy to install. Think the whole job took less than 40 mins...

I'm loving the new look!
The bike looks soo much better with that ugly big fender removed.

Sent from my HTC One

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had my new number plate (license plate for US members) arrive this morning so I could finally fit my ComposiMo TidyTail.
It's a great bit of kit and was quick and easy to install. Think the whole job took less than 40 mins...

I'm loving the new look!

Sent from my HTC One
Looks great. Mine should be here next week. What size plate are you using?

·
Registered
59 Posts

I'm loving the new look!

Sent from my HTC One
Looks great and so clean. How close is you right rear indicator to the exhaust? Looks real close there. I still can't decide if when I finally pass my full license to get rid of the stock rear. I must be the only one on the forums that actually likes that having extra bit of length.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Looks great and so clean. How close is you right rear indicator to the exhaust? Looks real close there. I still can't decide if when I finally pass my full license to get rid of the stock rear. I must be the only one on the forums that actually likes that having extra bit of length.
At the closest point, the indicator is about 10mm away from the silver tip of the exhaust. I can get my cleaning mitt between the two quite easily and I don't believe there will be any trouble with the indicator getting hot.
Unfortunately I haven't passed my test either, only took my CBT in September so I'll need to re-attach my L plates before heading out on the road.
I'm either going to stick it on the small fender or attach to the side of the chain guard.

Sent from my HTC One

41 - 60 of 2733 Posts