Honda Grom banner

21 - 40 of 2733 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Had new tyres fitted Michelin power pure sc's, and when I got home new brake/clutch levers had arrived. DSC_0212_zps0954edaa.jpg
So fitted them and took it for a nice 70 miles ride.

edit: and after checking my emails, I see that rednohard-a173d4da.jpg has been posted today from Tyga Performance. But I'm loving the golden colour the header has gone
DSC_0208_zps1a6ee8d0.jpg
Would be a shame to hide it up. Please ignore the dirty engine, got dragged out shopping with the gf so didn';t have time to clean it :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Today I removed the reflectors from the front forks, carried out the airbox "mod" (rotating the intake snorkel, removing the mesh screen and the section of intake tube), carried out the ECU reset procedure, adjusted the chain to reduce slack and removed the stickers from the rear chain guard & swing arm.

Here is a pic with the stickers removed:

After peeling off the stickers I removed the remaining adhesive/sticky sh1t with white spirit before massaging in some silicon oil to bring back the shine.

I've kept the stickers on a sheet of paper for future reference by the way. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to taking things off, so don't like throwing anything out, lol.

21 - 40 of 2733 Posts