·
Registered
671 Posts
That thing is GEORGEOUS!!!

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Crawl stuff
You should do the speed spacer setup/mock up and show the difference the spacer makes at the crawl I bet you'll sell a lot. You could also do a show and proof by taking a grom wheel from a person that is interested in the product do the setup like raising the rear and front on MC jack stand and spin the stock setup with it's grom spacer and than do a speed spacer replacement and do the same setup and tell the guy you want to buy it they are on your grom.

Good luck selling your products at the crawl, can't wait to see the numbers HP challenge on your 210cc engine esp with RACE FUEL.

·
Registered
829 Posts
You should do the speed spacer setup/mock up and show the difference the spacer makes at the crawl I bet you'll sell a lot. You could also do a show and proof by taking a grom wheel from a person that is interested in the product do the setup like raising the rear and front on MC jack stand and spin the stock setup with it's grom spacer and than do a speed spacer replacement and do the same setup
This is a great Demo idea Cisco, was sold when I watched first video posted. Spun them on the way out of the garage this morning expecting to go home I find them still SPINNIN! :crazy:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
Well..... that was a pretty good weekend. 3 210s all running... no oil cooler. All made 2hr rides in 90 degree heat. My bike didn't make shit on the dyno 30.5hp tune was way off wouldn't even pull redline needs attention. Got in a good race with scooter swap shop. Sold some stuff and got some orders. Even gave a few test rides

Attachments

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
What oil where you using on those 210 groms? Where you using racing fuel on the rides or standard 91 octane gas?

When you are going to have the 210cc cylinder and piston for sale, I believe you are using Koso 4v heads and someone told me that a Takegawa 4v head might/could work on a Koso 4v engine because the valve spacing and relief cut in the piston is the same, Just wondering.

Congrats on your sales hope you sold a lot of speed spacers.

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Dam Kenny put on some gear!!! Hard to build kick-ass 210s if you go down at that speed!

281 - 300 of 319 Posts