Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to start a build thread even though I don't have my Grom yet. When I get it I'll call it the RED DEATH, but my luck I'll be like alphabet and get the color I don't want and then I will call it the BLACK PLAGUE because either way it will infect everyone with GROMANIA!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Or we could trade plastics.

Surprised you did not go with the Red Mist like that guy in the movie Kick Ass.

Reactions: MSX125

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I finally have my Grom I will officially start my build thread.

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Motorcycle It came with the full yosh exhaust. I will be adding my mirrors probably tomorrow.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire

·
Registered
681 Posts
Tidey?yosh? Which is better to buy? I'm buying parts for this grom thing I've seen some pictures of and hope to get one dy..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats! F***ing awesome, man! You got it! Hope to have mine tomorrow. So, you just let them install for ya? Oh yeah! SWEET! HaHa!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Long story short sold my bike to someone else so they gave me the yosh as consolation.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Good for you my friend. I hope you enjoy it for many miles and many years. Cant wait to watch the build.

Reactions: banks619

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good for you my friend. I hope you enjoy it for many miles and many years. Cant wait to watch the build.
Thanks man! Even the dealer told me to send them pics of the mods I do.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Windshield Motorcycle
My new mirrors. Not sure how I like them yet. I will see tomorrow when I ride to work.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts