Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Vendor
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It didn't take much riding to realize just how much the Grom could benefit from a damper. We started with a blank sheet of paper, and a chunk of aluminum to create the highest quality unit in the industry. Solid one piece fat bar mounts, using the most proven damper in the world. MNNTHBX - Enter This is the original Grom unit designed by a Grom enthusiast. Shown with our favorite bar, the Renthal RC High. As always, keep tabs on the MNNTHBX Facebook page for teasers.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Couldn't ride the stunt piece without my Scotts, love 'em.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice bit of kit, I can see that being very helpful after a big bore (whenever that happens). I took my hands off the bars at 55mph today and things were surprisingly stable. Once tuned out for 80mph+ and bouncing puck to puck is where the cost of something like this will really be justified.

·
Registered
328 Posts
my protaper mini's won't work then eh ? look like I'm going to have to change bars to make this work... :shocked:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Wow. Beautiful work.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Will it be possible to run risers with this setup? looking to keep my bars as high as possible with crossbar. nice work. color options on anodizing?

·
Vendor
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The top clamp and damper will be sold separately. If you don't run the damper, you can put all the riser under it you want. If you run the damper, you can't, though there are plenty of high bend bars. No dice on a cross bar. These are fat bar clamps, as I feel the oversized bars are superior.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Compatibility question G, how is the length on your stainless lines and a standard like 800mm width protaper evo bar ?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts