1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'll get an update on when I get mine tomorrow. It'll be this week

·
Registered
942 Posts
got the word that is shipped out 8/16, and 7-10 days later it will arrive at my dealer, so friday-monday is when i'm expecting. south seas honda yamaha ducati (not powerhouse) expecting triplets. second shipment is only one red one.

any one know the frequency of the ship outs? like once a month twice a month? once a week? cause were 20+ deposits, i'd hate to think #20 is getting theirs 17 or 8 months from now. that would royally suck balls. i think if i had to wait 6 more months, i would just find a dealer in the mainland an ship it.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First in like but what that's worth now I cant tell you.. I can tell you I will have 100 miles on my black grom before it turns white.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
any one know the frequency of the ship outs? like once a month twice a month? once a week? cause were 20+ deposits, i'd hate to think #20 is getting theirs 17 or 8 months from now. that would royally suck balls. i think if i had to wait 6 more months, i would just find a dealer in the mainland an ship it.
Open order models exempt. Dealers work off of a monthly order program, they can ship out on different dates though as all aren't shipped the exact sam date. Level 5 dealers get a HUGE special perk though... Automatic replenishment, once a unit is sales registered another is ordered where other dealers have to wait until the next monthly order. Then what level you are 1-4 and whether or not you're a Powerhouse comes into play. It's a common misconception all Powerhouse Dealers get the same treatment when it comes to ordering and getting new product.

I'm sure Honda has something up their sleeves so we can all make sure every customer that wants a Grom, gets one this year.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Open order models exempt. Dealers work off of a monthly order program, they can ship out on different dates though as all aren't shipped the exact sam date. Level 5 dealers get a HUGE special perk though... Automatic replenishment, once a unit is sales registered another is ordered where other dealers have to wait until the next monthly order. Then what level you are 1-4 and whether or not you're a Powerhouse comes into play. It's a common misconception all Powerhouse Dealers get the same treatment when it comes to ordering and getting new product.

I'm sure Honda has something up their sleeves so we can all make sure every customer that wants a Grom, gets one this year.
Froggie, this is dandy info but we want our Groms, how can we get them faster. Can you call your guy to call my guy to get the shipping guy to get the Grom packer to pack the Grom in the truck so the truck guy can get the Grom to the sales guy so the sales guy can call me to get my Grom? Sound like a deal?

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Froggie, this is dandy info but we want our Groms, how can we get them faster. Can you call your guy to call my guy to get the shipping guy to get the Grom packer to pack the Grom in the truck so the truck guy can get the Grom to the sales guy so the sales guy can call me to get my Grom? Sound like a deal?
lol thanks for the laugh man. I've called my guy about 1,000 times so maybe if your guy gets his guy to call him we might get somewhere.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts