Honda Grom banner

The Official Pearl White Thread!

48K views 72 replies 52 participants last post by  Deeptuna 
#1 · (Edited)
Heres mine to start.

See less See more
#14 ·
Man we got a lot of sausages around here - El Chorirzo, El Crorizon, El Hickory Smoked, etc.

My HRC logo is poofy with a brushed aluminum backing. The stainless pipe I ordered will help set it off subtly. Im not a big decal fan and I had to really force myself to commit to put this one on.

I have a little MotoGP emblem I got at Laguna Seca - the day I sat on the Display Grom. I bought both sets of emblems that day, fully intending to stick them on my Grom somewhere.

#30 ·
How come your shocks have a ohlins emblem on them? Does it come with the upgrade from Hardracing?

My HRC logo is poofy with a brushed aluminum backing. The stainless pipe I ordered will help set it off subtly. Im not a big decal fan and I had to really force myself to commit to put this one on.

I have a little MotoGP emblem I got at Laguna Seca - the day I sat on the Display Grom. I bought both sets of emblems that day, fully intending to stick them on my Grom somewhere.

[/QUOTE]

#38 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

It now has Ohlins. Right 3000 miles.More smiles per miles then the big bikes

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.