Honda Grom banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts
Black out the calipers, thinking of blacking out some more of the gold bits.. Thoughts?
With the white I like the gold bits. They go well together. I feel if you are going to go Wht/Black then you have to commit fully to pull it off well. That means redoing the forks, wheels, rear sets, levers, even a black spark plug wire.... all of it. Again I like the gold bits on a wht bike. I even had the dog to go with it..

061014_013.jpg

Also, Originally I was going to buy a wht Grom but my Red one was the right price. My Groms color scheme is going to be a tribute bike to my old girl so changing out my Red Panels for White is in the future. Going to take care of power, suspension and other misc first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anybody noticed any differences in the white color between 2014 and 2015? Or US versus Asia? Are they all the same?

I was considering ordering the tank cowls and front fender from Service Honda in the US, then the two side covers from Bikerzbits to save international shipping costs. Is it worth the risk of getting mismatched white panels or is there a better place to order these?

Thanks.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts