Honda Grom banner

661 - 680 of 714 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I purchased a used 2014 Grom about 6 weeks ago! Bought it at 1540 miles and am just about at 1900 now... I can't stop riding, lol.

Currently has a bellypan, Tyga full-exhaust, TidyTail Fender eliminator and Thailand OEM headlight!

Hoping to maybe swap out the handlebars/grips and (maybe) add a stretch kit. I am also thinking about getting some bar-end mirrors :)

If you are in the Chicago-land area you might see me around! I am primary in the NW Suburbs. Onto the glams!

Looks great! What belly pan is that and how much is it?

·
Banned
489 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok so, I have not gotten my grom yet or even put a deposit on It but i'm going to with in the next 3 weeks. i'm also new to riding in general so I know next to nothing about this stuff that's why im also choosing the grom cause it seems like a good bike to get started on. but anyways, i'm not to concerned about changing parts and stuff right of hand but in a moth or 2 down the rode once I get the feel for everything I want to. i'm also not concerned about the speed for now but again in the future I will be so I need to know what I can do to increase my speed greater than 65-70 if that's even possible. also I'm going to try to get into stunting as well so what all do I need on it for stunting? I've had someone kinda help me with the stunt part but they just ride lots so they don't need the speed but me on the other hand want to have some speed so I can ride highways and freeways when needed. my states cc requirement is only 70cc so i'm good here but some other states cc requirement is 150cc so I will need to have mine upgraded to lets say, ride freeways in cali. and lets be honest here who doesn't like a little bit of speed. so if someone could he me with this i'd appreciate it

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hallo,

Just wanted to say "I have my Honda Grom MSX 125".

Started biking in 2004 and owned the following bikes: Yamaha xj600s Diversion, Honda VFR800, BMW R1150GS and Honda CB1000RA

I traded in my Honda CB1000RA for a 2016 Honda MSX 125 and I have been enjoying the bike this weekend and have meet the nicest people doing so. :)

HondaMSX125_firstdayout by Arthur van Reijn, on Flickr

661 - 680 of 714 Posts