Honda Grom banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
I finally had just a slight amount of time to edit one. First 2 clips of me on the limiter, 3 is cops, 4th is cops chillin

Reactions: arunto
Discussion starter · #23 ·
yamaha? morphus i think? 250cc. they tried to steal it too, but it didnt fit between the cars. scratched it up and the cars up. hes got a bunch of japanese parts on it too. hes also got a big ol swap waiting in the garage for it ;)

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Where in carmel are you? I know all those roads haha

Edit: Its officer vannatter haha he has pulled me over more times in my bonenville
I actually live on the southwest side of Indy. We just rode up there to eat at bubs burgers.

And loaded::: I always ride in shorts ans tshirt. Every once in awhile I'll wear a jacket, but it's mormally just when it's cooler out

It was my Grom that we were talking about that got stolen and the cop was joking with me that Eurobeaner's Grom was mine.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Ya Alan had his stolen 2 days into ownership. They also took his CT70 that he had a full resto mod on and a bunch of rare Japanese parts. He had a lot of first. First grom in Indiana, first grom with white panels in US, first grom with morowaki exhaust in US, first to be stolen in US. May be other ones. Lol.

Ya Alan had his stolen 2 days into ownership. They also took his CT70 that he had a full resto mod on and a bunch of rare Japanese parts. He had a lot of first. First grom in Indiana, first grom with white panels in US, first grom with morowaki exhaust in US, first to be stolen in US. May be other ones. Lol.
not to good to be the first

It was my Grom that we were talking about that got stolen and the cop was joking with me that Eurobeaner's Grom was mine.
Originally, I assumed that maybe it was stolen from being parked somewhere in public (like a parking lot) but it sounds more like a burglary or a break-in ?
Can you give us the details ?

Originally, I assumed that maybe it was stolen from being parked somewhere in public (like a parking lot) but it sounds more like a burglary or a break-in ?
Can you give us the details ?
They broke into my garage in the middle of the night a few weeks back. They were able to get my Grom and my CT70 and all my power tools and lawn equipment that I had in there. It's a real bummer cause I put alot of time and money into the CT70.

It is kind of jacked up that they didn't really care too much that you told them that your Grom was stolen. Aren't they the kind of folks that are supposed to like solve those kinds of problems?

It is kind of jacked up that they didn't really care too much that you told them that your Grom was stolen. Aren't they the kind of folks that are supposed to like solve those kinds of problems?
It is but the police officers are from a different city than were I live.

They broke into my garage in the middle of the night a few weeks back. They were able to get my Grom and my CT70 and all my power tools and lawn equipment that I had in there. It's a real bummer cause I put alot of time and money into the CT70.
Any pictures of the Grom and the CT70 ?

Land vehicle Vehicle Headlamp Motorcycle Automotive lighting
53 in a 35. He said do you know you we're going 53 in a 35 zone. I say "your kidding its only got nine horsepower!" It worked!! No ticket. I did have a motorcycle license and haven't had a ticket in years. Thanks to this forum I knew what to say!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.