Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent crashed or had any close calls despite the fact ive never riddin a real motorcyle untill last friday.

has anyone had any "wtf" moments yet?

·
Registered
677 Posts
About ate shit around a round about today. Hit the gas in second, it slid out and I had to put my foot down.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Round abouts round here (seewhatididthere) are only popping up on the north side (ritsy rich people). They go "oh lookie, Europe does it, so can we" and they are the same people that treat it like a 4 way stop and it defeats the fucking purpose! Idiots. Don't even slow down if there's a 1.5 car gap. And don't honk your horn at me for doing it, AND don't slam your damn brakes if someone slides in the gap. Maintain speed and the shit is smoothe.

Back to grom wrecks

Reactions: slowman

·
Registered
45 Posts
A mate binned his the first night we got ours. Roundabout surfing trying for a knee down and off he went. Proper MotoGP style too holing onto the bars. Surprisingly, they crash quite well and only £16 to put right,

·
Registered
231 Posts
I almost did a stoppie today. A guy in front of me laid on his brakes, because a guy in front of him quick stopped, so he could turn into a store. Note to self: A little more spacing would be prudent.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yeah, Right? The instructor dude that taught EVERYBODY watching including the owner of the dealership how to ride acts like a jackass, clips the side stand and lowsides whilst showing off his riding acumen.
hehe rotflmao!!! and your the instructor that taught of the!!! too bad there is no video.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Epic fail

hell yah.. MSF course instructor fails 40 miles on odom lol wtf

now during my ride saturday.. right before i turn onto my road.. it was pouring down rain and a guy was in the road where i normally turn so i had to turn into gravel :( and of course front wheel slid a bit but i was prepared and had my foot down.. caught it and then started to get the hell out of there because i was a lil embarrassed heh.. and i let the clutch out too fast.. motor shuts off :( had to quickly restart the motor and then got out of there.. soaked.. damn gravel in the road because of the heavy rains :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
Was doing some drifts in the back yard and damn near pulled a 180 and said OH SH!!!!!!!T, but that's the closest for me ... so far

1 - 20 of 146 Posts