Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Get ready for a wildcard! The Honda Grom looks like a motorcycle (albeit a tiny one), smells like a motorcycle, and works like a motorcycle, so we’re calling it one and including it. It’s street-legal, too, so technically it rightly deserves its spot on this list. With a 124cc engine you can’t take it on the freeway, but you sure as hell can terrorize the city streets, go-kart track, or local skate park! Honda can’t seem to keep enough of these things in dealerships and we know why: they’re really cheap and an absolute blast."

·
Registered
598 Posts
Cannot pull it up......

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
312 Posts
Top #1 and #2 - I wouldn't buy. I don't think we have a seller for Qlink bikes here, but SYM sells in San Francisco. And while I think their scooters might be good, the bikes they were selling felt unbalanced and cheap. I sat on a SYM 150 bike (the one shown) - didn't ride it, but didn't want to. Preaching to the choir here, I guess but Honda is just SOOOOO much better than that. They should be selling that wolf for no more than half the price of a Grom.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think I'm going to buy Sym Wolf instead of Grom. I'm waiting since June and can't get one at a decent price from a dealer. I skipped 2 greedy dealers, as they wanted $4400 OTD. And Honda can't supply enough bikes here. F*ck them! Sym was producing Honda CB125 in 70's. They are good quality. It's also more powerful than Grom, and has a center stand. And it's highway legal.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Me thinks you deserve the SYM, just sayin.
Ummm...for your 1st post, whatcha doing here? :tongue:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm waiting for fucking Grom since June 2013, and can't get one. Honda dealers really suck!
maybe in cali they do lol. got mine for 3700 otd and didnt even negotiate. saw what people were getting on here. he gave me the price and i signed the papers haha

·
Registered
35 Posts
maybe in cali they do lol. got mine for 3700 otd and didnt even negotiate. saw what people were getting on here. he gave me the price and i signed the papers haha
Yes, they really suck big time in California. BMW and H-D dealers are much nicer here, cause they have a volume, unlike Japanese ones. Never had a Japanese bike since 2008. Looks like it will continue like that.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Never had a Japanese bike since 2008. Looks like it will continue like that.
LOL....Yep, that will run them out of bussiness.
Why don't you keep your word and buy the SYM?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts