but i'm used to formally call it ",,,the honda"

anyway

today i installed the last piece... air filter kit

that's it

Pirelli Diablo / Evo
Ohlins suspensions

Core Moto Stainless Steel Brake Line
Braking F wave disc (I bent stock one)

G craft back step plate (for the price, I regret any chinese rearset)
Puig racing pegs

Kitaco super throttle pipe
Kitaco grips
FAR 1820 jointed mirrors
Opmid temp monitor
splitfire 52mm gauge cup for powercommander a/f monitor (wb2)

Takegawa air filter kit
Koso throttle body
Kitaco neo v2 181cc with crank
Kitaco tensioner
Takegawa oil pump
Kitaco clutch cover
Kitaco 5 row cooler
GPR deeptone reverse full exhaust system

f 16t standard sprocket
r 33t Kitaco
Regina gold chain

and last but not least

aliexpressssssssssssss :eek:ccasion1:

FREE SHIPPING TKSPEED Handle Bar Lower Sport Kit Set Support Squat Drag Bike Race for Honda Grom Msx125 <---- best buy, I'm very happy
Universal CNC Aluminum Motorcycle Rear License Plate Mount Holder with White LED Light for Honda Kawasaki Yamaha KTM Suzuki BMW
12mm Auto Vehicle Car Air Filter Cold Air Intake Filter Turbo Vent Crankcase Breather Universal Cold Kits Drop Shipping
1 pair 7/8 "22 MM Moto alloy Manopole Bar Ends Sliders Handle Bar Grip Cap Plug Slider

extraordinary tools i buyed for bbk installation

small torque wrench
buzzetti extractor 30mm 1,5 - ebay
some spacers and plumbering pipes, to push roller bearings
heat gun. cheapest one

I'm doing rode in actually.. but I perfectly feel the extra push :in love::in love:

See less See more
1 1
#3 ·
i found oil sprayed all over the clutch cover
cylinder banjos were loose.
and tensioner bolt (oil dripping)
almost lose a pinion bolt for same reason

it runs too cold, 70° medium, not a good temp for break in imo (4° air temp)

clutch a really bad noise, i feel 3rd gear slipping if I turn (almost) wot

I will surely unmount clutch for 3rd time while swapping break in oil, and change that shitty oem bolt that I've already half destroyed, I will put a simple exa shaped bolt
I'll probably have to change discs... I've not checked tolerances yet and dont studied argument properly yet

and oil cooler vibrates too much, i wouldn't it hit engine or fender :(
kitaco oil can is stupid, too close to the oil loading hole, the drain hose pinches itself, I'd try short one, it dramatically v turns (close) a longest hose will help to avoid closing the line but at this point it will never drain any oil... it needs a V shaped hose.
plus the size of kitaco hoses is lesser than oem.... this pissed me off

#10 ·
I'd loose the oil cooler for break in, I had no cooler last summer on a 4 valve set up and it was fine as long as I would't stay WOT for long periods. Right now it must be 35 degrees cooler so you should be good. Plus you have a meter to check it.

Is the intake on the head 28mm, like the Takegawa head? Did you open it up vs the 30.5mm intake? I wonder if a Takegawa manifold would fit the Kitaco head on one side and the Koso throttle body on the other side.

#14 ·
The throttle body is 34 but the Koso manifold (part between the throttle body and head) goes from 34 to 30.5, whereas the Takegawa and (I think) Kitaco head have a 28mm intake port.
Ideally you'd either want to grind down the head a bit to match the manifold, or install a Takegawa manifold which goes from 34 to 28mm, that is if it matches the Koso throttle body of course.
Koso throttle body on a Takegawa maniflod on a Kitaco head, that way you'd have the most affordable TB, a manifold that would fit both sides and no grinding to do, again if it all bolts up :nevreness:

could be interesting a mechanical valve to switch on-off the cooler line
Yes, if I didn't already have a Kitaco cover I'd buy the Takegawa one with the integrated thermostat, clean and simple without all the extra plumbing.
Takegawa has inline remote thermostats but these are kind of expensive, I'm sure you could find something similar for less cash.

#16 ·
lol, a french guy and an italian guy trying to communicate in english on an american forum... :haha:

Maybe google can help us out... Does the following even make any sense?

''l'ammissione di Koso (∅30.5mm) non ha lo stesso diametro dell'entrata della testa del cilindro Kitaco (∅28mm)''

#20 ·
Yes it bolts down just fine. I had the same thing on the Takegawa 4 valve head using the Koso manifold, if you take the manifold off you'll see that the gasket hole is a little bigger than the one on the testa del cilindro (see how good my italian is? :joyous:). It's not a big deal, just not ideal. That's why I was wondering if the Takegawa manifold would fit the Koso throttle body.

Looking at the pics you seem to have the nice bracket hanging down from the frame, why didn't you bolt the cooler to it?

#24 · (Edited)
Oook folks, It was the cable too tight

@the end

rode in finished

- oil screen had slightly traces of liquid gasket, a small piece of paper gasket

intake valve was out of tolerance (>0.15) -fixed-
now it does a better noise

it still drip oil from exhaust valve cap & stator

for the rest
it's an awersome upgrade, I'm very very happy :crazy:

i've just ordered pirelli diablo rosso tyres

#25 ·
It keeps spraying oil in clutch cover. I think It comes from oil filter cap... Devastating... Plus It spits drops also off the oil catch can hose. A little bit... Too much power [emoji23] ps i ve just rode in local highway ring, what a blast [emoji16]

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.