Honda Grom banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Why would he get rid of one of the best shocks in the business?
Ohlins is ONE of the best in the business but not THE best and judging buy the OP's customer service experience that's debatable.
Ohlins imo falls in line with starbucks, iphones and any other look at me product. are they good/decent products? yeah it's also debatable but there's others out there that are just as good or even better, to deal with subpar customer service for the sake of a name/brand is nuts.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
This is clearly a fabric overtightening... I will not bother hard racing for this even its clear that's a pre existent problem but at this point I want (PAYING) the fucking piece.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #107 (Edited)
Italian Do It Better :)

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk
Italians are assholes and even if I'm 100% one of us I've just told the mechanic these situations are the basics for why I would emigrate far from this shithole country but I love my parents and so I stay here, raging at every new daily bullshit.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I found gpr mufflers internals are badly cracked. Bike is still unavailable to ride. I will need a new exhaust or repair the actual.. And a new battery because this is dead. Poor bike

·
Registered
788 Posts
You might consider an IXIL exhaust. They sound great and are E compliant. :)

IMG_1138.JPG

A little charger will keep your battery from going dead.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Battery is the stock one already, I never maintained it since I buyed the bike.. It's time to retire it

Aaaaand I would not downgrade my actual exhaust system.. Not with just an ixil muffler over stock header

So since I wouldn't waste money on a Brock performance full system I think I will get another gpr system if I can't fix actual

·
Registered
788 Posts
Battery is the stock one already, I never maintained it since I buyed the bike.. It's time to retire it

Aaaaand I would not downgrade my actual exhaust system.. Not with just an ixil muffler over stock header

So since I wouldn't waste money on a Brock performance full system I think I will get another gpr system if I can't fix actual
My IXIL is a one piece full system and not a slip on. :)

101 - 112 of 112 Posts