Honda Grom banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I'm a little bit tired... another modding session today....

installed new, longer oil line
greased the chain
oiled the takegawa filter
fosfatized the exhaust, then washed & treated with wd40
smoothed the stock bar's edges that i did cut previously
drilled the new holes to fit the instrument nipples. failed approx 3 mm too external. no problems with aliexpress bar ends anyway (throttle works perfectly)
assembled the new fairing with transplantig all the boltery (i miss a few..)
investigated the front indicator holes... i have to install two classic ones and i have the eye shaped plastic plates but i lost one of two stock metal supports.. shit

dinner with gratin oysters + grilled toasts with lumpfish eggs

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
Ok everything works.. I'm just anxious about new oil line.. I used 6 €/meter 10 bar proof FUEL line.. I hope it won't melt from inside I will control this periodically.

I missed the stock bar, very comfortable.

edit

the new cooler placement grants much more cooling, no more >90° heating, it's about 75°-80° while riding... perfect !

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ran out of 50 meters from station

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk
damn as much as that does suck, watching that was too damn funny. Thanks for that! :wink:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Plus it's a demonstration about stock starter as you can hear, it's enough to try to start a neo2 BBK . Most of tries..

·
Registered
8,250 Posts

Ran out of 50 meters from station

I know that feeling, pushing the grom, done that when I had my BrianS 170-2v, my 183-2v and my 181-4v BBK kit groms that over heated and just blow the engine out, broken piston and cylinder and such.

Makes a big difference if the grom tires have at lease 28-30psi of air and having speed spacers, not that the grom is heavy but is sure makes it EZ to push it.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I called the mechanic. He unmounted the Ohlins and he found a FISSURED FRACTURED component. He ordered spare part. Ohlins Italy send wrong piece. He returned it, waiting for correct piece then he remount everything. FISSURED. Dio porco ohlins di merda, appena ho tutto in mano faccio le foto e apro un topic per sputtanarli in ogni buco di culo su internet

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Ohlins Italy is not yet able to provide the spare part for my suspension. Yet. Yet. Son of bitches.

Anyway here's Mitas touring force

81 - 100 of 112 Posts