Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
diplomatically....
problem is that stuff you buy in the usa aren't for € market.... we'll see what happen..

what a jinx

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Meanwhile... Never surrender reactivated after two years offline. Battery fucked. left fork seal almost ruined but not totally..

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just talked to my ohlins dealer...
Here is the thing:
The warranty is worlwide but its pure marketing because racing parts have no warranty (and this is, or they say, its the case with this shock).
If there is a recall on something any dealer worldwide should take it.
But he says in some cases( and he thinks this is the case) they should repair it free of charge... At least he would do it in this case.
You should claim andreani they should take it and repair it.
If not, you could send it to me and i could bring to andreani spain and they would repair it... But im in barcelona and dont know if the shipping and shipping back to you would cost you the same as if you pay to repair it in italy...

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
in italy for such products you must feed two companies other than swedishes... and official ohlins seems don't have any customer portal
+if i had buy it in italy no problems.... but i didn't so i'm fucked. for about trying to assert my warranty... just thinking to instist for the warranty to exhaustion makes me headache

suspension's already at the garage, this week it's ready for reinstall. :encouragement:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
ah i didn't ask for price.... sometimes isn't a good idea because the person could upset. buut i asked for yss refurbishment, because you know... suspension is cheap...worth the spend? he told approx 80€ to regen that
ergo i suppose ohlins refurbishment will not cost over 150€ i hope less than 120

obi if you lurk the site it drives you to local dealers.... neither garages can contact ohlins directly, this is what i perceived....
i admit i never heard about milano's dealer but i already listened bigger andreani.. ............it's better for my liver to let it go.
I'll have the warranty on the refurbishment (local official authorized ohlins, he also installed me fork kit)

ok he called me, he don't have the right size key to disassemble the susp. but all other ohlins keys since 70s
He'll keep me informed

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
They cannot find the tool to open and repair It. So I can now throw It away. Easy

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yesterday I taken to another pro, he gave me good hopes

But I now go to Croatia for holydays, I wont think about this drama for a week

41 - 60 of 112 Posts