Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we got our pre-production 22 Grom to build out for Barber, Yoshimura had just finished up their "normal" exhaust for the new Grom, and while it's a great looking system, I encouraged they to explore dual high mounts as well. It's took all of 24 hours for them to get back with us and green light it. What you are looking at here, is a pre-production system, so further refinements will be made before mass production. That said, here's the core info:

It's FULL titanium. Header, brackets, cans, cores, all of it. The Carbon is dry/matte. Logos are laser etched. It weighs almost nothing. It's deeper than any small bore system we've ever heard, and sounds more like a 200cc bike. It won't be for everyone, because pricing will end up around $1500, but that's the effect of being full ti, and is inline with their CRF ti systems.

Made by Yoshimura North America in the USA. Further details and pre-order deposits here.....

Come see and hear it in person this weekend at Barber Small Bore!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
1,501 Posts
I'm guessing Barber Small Bore Hill climb event?

Reactions: MNNTHBX

·
Registered
109 Posts
This looks really cool on a bike with an extended swingarm. Can we see what it looks like on a "normal" 2022 Grom?

I have questions. I guess the yoshimira fender eliminator wouldn't work with this? And a tail light incorporating the turn signals is a must?

I wonder if this can be installed with the stock OEM rear fender with the license plate bracket and turn signals? Probably wouldn't look as nice.

I would totally blow the cash on this just for smiles but it depends on how it will work, how it looks on a bike depending on only "light" modifications necessary to accommodate it.

Until I can see what avenues are required or necessary, I'll have to just remain hopeful but pass.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When we got our pre-production 22 Grom to build out for Barber, Yoshimura had just finished up their "normal" exhaust for the new Grom, and while it's a great looking system, I encouraged they to explore dual high mounts as well. It's took all of 24 hours for them to get back with us and green light it. What you are looking at here, is a pre-production system, so further refinements will be made before mass production. That said, here's the core info:

It's FULL titanium. Header, brackets, cans, cores, all of it. The Carbon is dry/matte. Logos are laser etched. It weighs almost nothing. It's deeper than any small bore system we've ever heard, and sounds more like a 200cc bike. It won't be for everyone, because pricing will end up around $1500, but that's the effect of being full ti, and is inline with their CRF ti systems.

Made by Yoshimura North America in the USA. Further details and pre-order deposits here.....

Come see and hear it in person this weekend at Barber Small Bore!

I just ordered mine! Will you make a plate to hold the tag and taillights and let me know what to order? Thanks can’t wait!

·
Vendor
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just ordered mine! Will you make a plate to hold the tag and taillights and let me know what to order? Thanks can’t wait!
We run our forward mount fender eliminator and integrated taillight, as pictured in the photos, all available on our site. Congrats on the order. That system is nothing short of mind blowing in real life...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts