Honda Grom banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
So they are True yosh cans w his header? I think they're are all his homemade w a yosh sticker

·
Registered
341 Posts
Assumption is the...
Where did you get the impression that i said "true yosh cans with his header"? Wholesale you understand right?
Dropping off from this discussion, useless..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
410 Posts
@Racer X . THEY ARE YOSHI COPY'S. They are NOT HOMEMADE, i have titanium, stainless steel with spaghetti curl and they are homemade, why don't you make a review on those products?
EVERYTHING ELSE in my webshop is GENUINE product.

·
Registered
21 Posts
end topic...???? oh no...how about you end you posting all over the board and peddling your products one of which you have admitted to be a fake and copy of of Yoshimura. UNREAL! SMH!

I for one am sick and tired of ASIAN companies knocking off everything or counterfeiting everything and then hurting American jobs by cutting every ones throat with prices...like you stated with your "what wrong with selling to North American market at 1/3 of the price". I will NEVER buy anything from you or your company EVER!

Price your items in your currency and lets see how much money you make. You know what the exchange rate is....The American Dollar is STRONG against your Thai money....

Actually what this/you have for sale in the form of the YOSHI crap is called COUNTERFEIT GOODS and HIGHLY ILLEGAL IN THE USA to import and to purchase/sell.

A NOTE to the ADMIN: I sure hope this site does not become over run with suppliers like this...it is a HUGE turnoff to see the complete wanted section of the site filled with post from this vendor alone.

Anyone wanting more info click the links below...

Fake imports entering the U.S. | STOPfakes.gov

Did You Know It's Illegal to Sell Counterfeit Products - NAW Government Relations

http://bucks.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/28/the-legality-of-buying-knockoffs/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

The federal criminal laws that prohibit any person from trafficking in counterfeit goods and services apply not only to the counterfeiter—the law applies with equal force to any individual or company that knowingly sells a counterfeit product. (18 U.S.C. 2320). This law, known as the Trademark Counterfeiting Act of 1984, carries substantial monetary fines (up to $5 million) and prison time (up to 20 years imprisonment or in some cases life) for individuals and companies who violate the Act.
The Act makes it illegal for any person to intentionally traffic, or attempt to traffic, in goods or services and knowingly use a counterfeit trademark on or in connection (such as product labeling and packaging) with those goods or services. The term “traffic” is broadly defined to include the sale of a product that bears a counterfeit trademark. Traffic also means transporting, transferring or otherwise disposing of a product for money or anything of value.

·
Registered
127 Posts
end topic...???? oh no...how about you end you posting all over the board and peddling your products one of which you have admitted to be a fake and copy of of Yoshimura. UNREAL! SMH!

I for one am sick and tired of ASIAN companies knocking off everything or counterfeiting everything and then hurting American jobs by cutting every ones throat with prices...like you stated with your "what wrong with selling to North American market at 1/3 of the price". I will NEVER buy anything from you or your company EVER!

Price your items in your currency and lets see how much money you make. You know what the exchange rate is....The American Dollar is STRONG against your Thai money....

Actually what this/you have for sale in the form of the YOSHI crap is called COUNTERFEIT GOODS and HIGHLY ILLEGAL IN THE USA to import and to purchase/sell.

A NOTE to the ADMIN: I sure hope this site does not become over run with suppliers like this...it is a HUGE turnoff to see the complete wanted section of the site filled with post from this vendor alone.

Anyone wanting more info click the links below...

Fake imports entering the U.S. | STOPfakes.gov

Did You Know It's Illegal to Sell Counterfeit Products - NAW Government Relations

http://bucks.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/28/the-legality-of-buying-knockoffs/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

The federal criminal laws that prohibit any person from trafficking in counterfeit goods and services apply not only to the counterfeiter—the law applies with equal force to any individual or company that knowingly sells a counterfeit product. (18 U.S.C. 2320). This law, known as the Trademark Counterfeiting Act of 1984, carries substantial monetary fines (up to $5 million) and prison time (up to 20 years imprisonment or in some cases life) for individuals and companies who violate the Act.
The Act makes it illegal for any person to intentionally traffic, or attempt to traffic, in goods or services and knowingly use a counterfeit trademark on or in connection (such as product labeling and packaging) with those goods or services. The term “traffic” is broadly defined to include the sale of a product that bears a counterfeit trademark. Traffic also means transporting, transferring or otherwise disposing of a product for money or anything of value.

Well said. He has a vendor section yet he is spamming the forsale/wanted section.

·
Registered
21 Posts
you bought your Grom from a AMERICAN BUSINESS...a HONDA DEALERSHIP in the USA! Buying offshore is hurting jobs in this country and you know it... you just dont understand how it hurts you because you have no real connection to the damage it does.

·
Registered
96 Posts
you bought your Grom from a AMERICAN BUSINESS...a HONDA DEALERSHIP in the USA! Buying offshore is hurting jobs in this country and you know it... you just dont understand how it hurts you because you have no real connection to the damage it does.
I'm confused, was this directed towards me? I thought my first two sentences made it pretty clear on where I stand.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts