Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome everyone i live in Rapid city, South Dakota. I recently picked up my 14 Honda Grom and have been loving it ever since.

Mods: Composimo rear tail delete and license plate kit

Plans down the road are:
*Custom painted (Pearl color and possible some custom air brushing)
*Extended swing arm or lenght extension
*Suspension drop

Just took it on its first long distance ride threw the Black hills by my town. Ended up going 120 miles on one tank took about 5 hours to do the full trip.
Map of the route had tons of fun this whole trip is nothing but switch backs and beautiful curves up in the hills including a trip by Mount Rushmore.

At place in the hills called Hole in the wall

Up on the needles highway with the needle mountains in the back ground

120 miles on one tank took 5 hours

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeah..I was like wondering you are in the Dakotas and how far from that were you. I mean what a great part of our wonderful country you are located to be able to do a "fly-by" like this. I truly envy you. But on the other hand I am sure the rest of us are finding the most awesome and beautiful rides in our own areas as well. "Grom on". By the way, if you could possibly include your Grom pics in front of the "mount", oh boy! I mean, I can't really see it in your pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Strokd_ The "plate kit" he is referring to is what comes standard now with the TT when ordered with the Plate option.... Its not available separately, because without the TT, you can't use it anyway, or there'd be nowhere to mount blinkers, etc...

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Strokd_ The "plate kit" he is referring to is what comes standard now with the TT when ordered with the Plate option.... Its not available separately, because without the TT, you can't use it anyway, or there'd be nowhere to mount blinkers, etc...
ahh 10-4 I thought it was the one you were running on your bike currently that puts it down in front of the shock

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you ride with the Sodak scooter dudes?

that thing should be fun in the snow!
I do Dustin and all the other guys are all my good friends i to like most on here came from the ruckus group but i sold mine a while back and have been out of the scooting game for a while.
Thanks for the like guys ill finish up my go pro video as well that i took of favorite part of that trip and you can see mount rushmore in it. Ill go back up there again soon and get a better up closer picture of it with the grom. Moutn Rushmore is only 30 miles from my city so its nice to go up in the hills and do some corner carving and see the great sites.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts