Honda Grom banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys are even THINKING about one of these, don't buy one until you see what John at Compsimo has come up with.

I have made it clear that this was going to be one of my first if not the first mod I do on my Grom. Well, I am a very lucky guy and tonight I got to see a sneak peak photo of John's design. Once I saw it I only had one question for him, "How much is shipping to 90604?"

He made it clear that the photo was for my eyes only so I will NOT violate that trust. But I know he has already posted up on here that he had one in the works so I don't think he will be upset with this post.

Anyway, it looks like a really great design and is pretty much exactly what I was going to build for myself. Not anymore, I'm just going to order his.

Reactions: banks619

·
Registered
918 Posts
Does he have a ETA yet? What about a price? Super stoked to see this now as I want one ASAP.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys. I promised. PLUS I accidentally deleted it.:BangHead::BangHead: So now I can't even look at it again. John did not give me an ETA or a price. He said he was pretty sure the one in the photo was going to be the final design. Also, it is made from TOP quality materials. It is nice. Trust me. Way better / cleaner than anything I have seen for the MSXs.

·
Registered
677 Posts
woot. excited

·
Registered
685 Posts
I would like to see this, but yesterday I started designing my own tidy tail so I really don't know even if a would buy his.
But the one I'm designing will still use the top shelf of the Groms fender.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to see this, but yesterday I started designing my own tidy tail so I really don't know even if a would buy his.
But the one I'm designing will still use the top shelf of the Groms fender.
Yep, I was going to do the same and use that same portion of the fender. Not any more. I'd order his and have it waiting on my work bench for the arrival of may Grom.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:haha:Sorry dude. I promised. Besides, I already deleted it by mistake.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I dont even need to see pics. I trust in John that it will be super sick! I would probably order it without even seeing it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im going to lock this thread since John started one with his official announcement and option to order.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.