Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning fellow Grom riders...I was wondering if anyone is in the local Tacoma/Olympia area looking to meet up and go have some fun riding...looking forward to meeting new people and grom enthusiasts!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Join the facebook group '253 Mini Squad'. There's usually something happening every week. Forum is kinda dead for this stuff. facebook is amazing for coordinating and communicating with fellow 'squads' lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good morning fellow Grom riders...I was wondering if anyone is in the local Tacoma/Olympia area looking to meet up and go have some fun riding...looking forward to meeting new people and grom enthusiasts!
Hi my name is Mark Smith and I live in Long Branch out past Gig Harbor. I own a Grom and a monkey and I'm looking for people to ride with. Hit me up here or at [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey thanks for getting back to me! My name is Mark Smith and I just retired from Motocross Racing and I took up shifter kart racing. I have a 2019 Honda monkey and then had to buy a 2020 Grom to go with it LOL I got rid of my big street bike because these things were so much fun to ride. My phone number is(253) 754-4600 and my email is [email protected]
com . I'm open for any suggestions on places to go but one of my ideas for this summer was to go up through the crater at Mount Saint Helens or start at the bottom and ride up to Paradise at Mount Rainier. I live out on the Kitsap Peninsula which is southwest of Gig Harbor but have no problem hauling anywhere and then taking off. Again thanks for hitting me up I've been looking for a riding partner that's why I bought two bikes hoping that one of my friends would ride but no such luck. Hope to hear from you soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts