Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, as much as I hate to say this, we only received seven pre-orders. Yeah seven. Anyway we were no where near our minimum of 50 so I have issued a refund to everyone via PayPal. Looks like all the refunds went through except for Patrick's. For some reason it says it is on hold until June 28. Either way I will ensure you get your money back.

Thank you for you support.

Evan and I may give the design to another company and then post up a link so that the few who want a shirt can still get one.

Thanks again.

Rich

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does suck but I can actually say it has been a good experience. Evan has been great to work with.

·
Registered
677 Posts
on hold. lol. awesome. oh well.

thanks for the attempt! if you can find another place that doesnt have such a large minimum, that would be awesome

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sorry to hear that guys. Unfortunately, I have seen this way too many times. Everyone says they want stickers and t-shirts but when it comes time to pony up the cash all you hear are crickets :(

The site is still young and growing... I would say hold off for just a bit until we have actual bikes in hand and then run the GB. I think you'll have much better results then.

·
Registered
475 Posts
50? why don't you guys look into another company that can do shirts at a smaller minimum?? I mean, people make t-shirts all day now.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ok, PM me the details of the shirt and we can discuss... I don't know about the file formats and such. I just spoke to a buddy who's wife's grandpa owns a T shirt shop here in Annapolis. They can prob do some in small numbers for us.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Sorry to hear that guys. Unfortunately, I have seen this way too many times. Everyone says they want stickers and t-shirts but when it comes time to pony up the cash all you hear are crickets :(

The site is still young and growing... I would say hold off for just a bit until we have actual bikes in hand and then run the GB. I think you'll have much better results then.
The numbers will come! If you build it, they will come!

·
Registered
942 Posts
ive ordered other shirts on other forums that use these guys.

Custom T-Shirts, Unique Gifts, Posters, & Personalized Mugs | CafePress

i think it might be made to order, don't quote me on that tho. my shop uses a online site aswell, i can ask my friend which one it is if you like. an yes obviously you'll make more if you order in bulk. but even just a little is better than nothing at all imo.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I need the images emailed to me. My buddy will take a look at the images, print em up and I can get em out next week. He will do 7, 10 or whatever for us, I will pass them along for cost plus shipping/packaging (which via USPS is cheap).

I still want this to go through GROG - Honda Grom / MSX125 Owners Group where this is all setup so I'm just offering to help get this first run going.

:icon_thumbright:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts