Honda Grom banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
yes and yes. works just like it should. you can feel its smoother just sitting on it and compressing it (was pouring rain last night). Im pretty stoked about it. I think im taking it with a few vintage bikes to deals gap next week for the annual 2 stroke meet. Going to beat up on it for 7 days.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
as a follow up the roads dried up, so went home for lunch and rode it in. 12 miles of back country roads to work, did really, really well. felt much more planted. however, the rear tire is getting kinda old, so new one on tomorrow and then to the gap it goes for a week.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
sorry, no. i had that bronze for a few weeks before i made my own, just don't have the time.
I'm sure somebody will start making them as a kit, or a bearing-ed one (i sent a link to available bearings to a grom parts supplier already)
. theres a reason i put the dimensions up. vendors need to get on it. .02

if i had the screw machine or cnc lathe available these could be whipped out in a flash. however, our shop is being refitted and wont be up till prob next year.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Paging HardRacing or MNNTHBX...the difficult part's already been done by M in SC. Thanks for the hard work!

These kits would sell like hotcakes if anyone started a large production run of them!

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
Paging HardRacing or MNNTHBX...the difficult part's already been done by M in SC. Thanks for the hard work!

These kits would sell like hotcakes if anyone started a large production run of them!
Try FatherZ "Kenny" , he has been making a lot of cool grom parts, esp those speed spacers for the grom wheels, A/F adjustment screw, CNC cylinder and matching piston. Neat stuff. I think he will be at the Crawl this year and have his company boot up. Last year he had the highest HP recorded on a grom.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts