Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for suggestions for a semi off-road tire for the Grom. Nothing to aggressive, but something that might work better then the stock street tires to put around the camp ground. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I hear the Kendra D-761s are pretty good and they come in the correct size.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm liking the idea of losing the front fender. An urban assault style would be perfect for the city streets when all hell breaks loose lol

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well when I first saw the MSX I thought I would set it up as a DS bike. I held on to that thought when I learned it was coming here and I put down a deposit. Then I started looking at my fleet of toys and the roads around my house. I'm gonna ride it stock initially but then install some super soft sticky tires and keep it on the streets and canyons around my house.

If I decide I cant live without a small DS I will pick up an old CT70 and install a larger engine.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Well when I first saw the MSX I thought I would set it up as a DS bike. I held on to that thought when I learned it was coming here and I put down a deposit. Then I started looking at my fleet of toys and the roads around my house. I'm gonna ride it stock initially but then install some super soft sticky tires and keep it on the streets and canyons around my house.

If I decide I cant live without a small DS I will pick up an old CT70 and install a larger engine.
i eventually want to get an extra set of wheels maybe some db spoke type with some dirt tires.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
They could probably be made to fit with the correct spacers for the axle and brake disks and sprocket etc....

Assuming the Grom and the CRF50 use the same diameter axle.

But then you would have dirt tires on a bike with street suspension.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts