Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello good to all. here a proud new owner of a grom or as it is known here msx (I am from Spain) sorry in advance if the translation is bad I am with google traslate.
I have a grom since recently only has the oil morin radiator the rest is in stock. I love the bike but I see a lot of nerve in short gears and little tip I do not know if I explain myself, my question is that escape is better for a straight or better one that has curves

My grom

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
good finally I have decided on some escapes for the grom but I have several doubts to see you can help me choose one.
1 e seen the double output and I would like to know if the bike is going well with those types of leaks or there any inconvenience
2With the double outlets, they are kept well in slow down or you have to give it gas so that it does not come down and goes out without giving it gas
3 the scarf type do you think will touch the fairing?
I want the escape when I go at top speed I don't know if I explain myself

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE = "Ninelives17, publicación: 476658, miembro: 32970"]
  1. Creo que el escape Hindle tiene el mejor potencial de potencia, pero elige según lo que te gusta la apariencia y el sonido.
[/CITAR]
Te refieres al primero, ¿verdad?
Con respecto a la fuga, hay mucha diferencia entre tener uno o dos

·
Registered
461 Posts
Cuanto mas largo y retorcido mas bajos, cuanto mas corto y recto mas punta.
Es eso lo que querias saber?

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well more or less I have already decided I only have one doubt for what I want, which is better a silent or two

·
Registered
115 Posts
The circle loop exhaust is better for mid-range torque and the straight exhaust pipe is good for high RPM power.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, in the end I have already decided on an escape when I have it, I will upload a photo and video I hope not to regret the model. now to pray that it arrives well and without customs prescription

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts