Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have an idea for the stock factory exhaust system. So, when you swap your's out please don't just toss the factory one in the trash or give it to the metal man that comes around. Hit me up. Thanks

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would plastidip last past the first ride on an exhaust/muffler?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OOOH! Now there's a great idea! Don't worry, I'll hook you up with a great deal - I can probably get my 5 year old daughter to bedazzle it for you for FREE! :D HAHAHA
Im sure she could do a great job but I was thinking more along the lines of the GROG logo in rhinestones. Oops... I've already said too much.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i wanna know the REAL idea lurking here. dual exhausts from stock cans?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just read the Honda limited warranty: Swapping out the exhaust voids the warranty. Think I'll live with the stocker for a year myself.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I learned from my Ruckus transformation to hold onto the stock parts...nice to fall back on in case the aftermarket part doesn't pan out. That way I'm still on the road while I wait for a replacement.

·
Registered
457 Posts
or here in cali the rumors of smoging your bike comes to life, which by the way i bet it would all them prius driving bastards in sac will pass it cuz no brians no headaches... if you have to smog a diesel anything is possible

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks like I will have to keep shopping or wait until a few Groms are totaled and I can get one from the salvage yard.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts