Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tires are available that will let us test this thing's lean angle? I live in Los Angeles, so I'm not worried about rain.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Working on a thread with a breakdown of the best in oem sizes.

Michelin Pilot Power Pure SC - looks to be one of the best and the 1st dual compound scooter tire.

I've ran them on my sportbikes for years on the track/mtn's and loved the version for big bikes. Believe thats what im slapping on mine when it comes in.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sava MC31's, super soft and don't last.

All the lads use them to race over here and I have them on a couple of my mini bikes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Power Pure SC tires are already waiting for to be slapped on the Grom when it gets here. I'll have them switched before it even leaves the dealership.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I am thinking I might wait until Sept / Oct and read a few reviews about sticky tires before I decide.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I run Heidenau K61's on my (street legal) Honda Z50. Really good stuff - and they have sizes to fit the Grom as well. May go with those since they are a known solid choice.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Dunlop TT93 is going to be about the stickiest street tire you can get. Haven't installed them yet, but will try it before the new year and provide a review.

·
Registered
69 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts