Honda Grom banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I just went on the OTHER Honda Grom forum, Honda Grom Forum. If you save that site, it WILL remove your site, because the names on the saver is the same. Are you guys aware of this? I had to re-Google HondaGrom.net to get back to your site. I'm not quite sure how to save your site in my favorites.
Brian S
:shocked:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just ran a bookmark test with both (btw I'm not on that one, loyalty) and I doubt it's because they're named the same it's because of IP addresses. And it didn't replace or steal the site. Here's a simple fix;

1) bookmark this site as #1 Super Awesome Grom Forum
2) delete the other one.

·
Registered
736 Posts
This site is run by (future) Grom owners. The other site is run by a guy in Canada that has never ridden or owned a motorcycle in his life.

Nuff said' :)

In fact, if you are on the other site and you feel like making sure people over there are aware about us, I'm OK with that too :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I blame the Canadians for everything. In fact, they probably stole Arunto's bikes.

I have been planing an invasion of Canada for a few years now. I'm trying to build an assault team but its hard to find people willing in the Home Depot parking lot.....
Lets assault the can add I ans with our Groms. Lol.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I used to browse both but the other forum is literally the same 5 topics posted every day by new people who can't use the search function, now recently its a default mobile site and the full site option doesn't work on my iPhone so I basically stopped going there

1 - 19 of 19 Posts