Honda Grom banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
From Steady's website: "This kit is a special order item. Please allow 3-6 week for delivery. We will update orders accordingly. For an exact estimated delivery date, please contact us prior to ordering!" I suspect he sent the hat as a thank you for this expensive order. The dry clutch likely ship directly to you from Sex Machine Racing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I actually asked them about this at the Smoky MOUNTAIN crawl. I was joking around and asking who would actually burn 2k on a dry clutch for the grom. They were really awesome with their response...they basically just said everyone has their own style and not one person should like EVERY part on their site. They try to have a wide selection to cater to everyone. It's true. But in that conversation, they mentioned they don't carry it in stock since it isn't bought often and is very expensive. Also, way to not post back about this topic. Hit and run...complain and slander a reputation and then not come back and make it right.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Actually this would be a pretty clever setup for the buyer to try run a scam on the vendor.

1. Order some really expensive stuff.
2. Say all you got was a crummy hat on a forum when the vendor is closed
3. Hope you have created enough confusion that the vendor reships items which you resell , issues credit, or you try to get PayPal to screw over the vendor.

Could happen

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Actually this would be a pretty clever setup for the buyer to try run a scam on the vendor.

1. Order some really expensive stuff.
2. Say all you got was a crummy hat on a forum when the vendor is closed
3. Hope you have created enough confusion that the vendor reships items which you resell , issues credit, or you try to get PayPal to screw over the vendor.

Could happen
the ol bo jangle shuffle

21 - 26 of 26 Posts